Salary: £45,000 – £50,000
Our client is looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join their Brand & Insight team. As Social Media Manager, you will take the lead in transforming and shaping there overall social strategy and delivery.
We are seeking a candidate that marvels in creating engaging content, whilst utilising brand tone of voice. You will be a whizz with the use of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube for the purposes of advertising using both organic and paid strategies.
- Creating, curating, and managing all published content (images, video and written) on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
- Supporting the Head of Brand in setting the annual social media marketing strategy and supporting tactics.
- Building, executing, and perfecting our social media strategy, iterating through a test and learn approach from brief through to production of assets to reporting.
- Creating editorial calendars working across other departments and business units.
- Developing and expanding community and/or influencer outreach efforts and build relationships with key influencers.
- Setting up regular performance reports and analysis, monitoring trends using social media tools.
- Preparing and sharing presentations outlining responses to brief, summaries of content performance for Saga’s marketing team and wider business
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified and experience social media manager with experience in a social media role either client or agency side or mix of both
- Fully versed in the use of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube for the purposes of advertising using both organic and paid strategies
- Understanding of influencer marketing
- Understanding of community management and knowledge of working with online communities
- Full understanding of how social media is analysed and reported upon to determine its success
- Depth of knowledge of social media management tools
- Strong networking skills: management of stakeholder relationships to build a cross functional social media team and platform
- Strong communication and with the ability to write in brand tone of voice