Salary: £50,000 – £55,000 (LONODN – Hybrid Working available)
OUR CLIENT DOES NOT PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP
We’re currently working with a large tech firm who are looking to a recruit an experienced Business Analyst to join their Product Management team. The main responsibilities will be to translate customer needs into actionable requirements for their technology team, alongside working with stakeholders in understanding their operations and improve processes.
- Act as a key interface between Product and Content, PMO office and engineering teams for collecting requirements
- Documenting and testing new capabilities across a suite of data and analytics services.
- Creating well-articulated problem statements, management of business and technical processes
- Use your analytical and problem-solving skills to understand business challenges.
- Working with Business and Data Analysts across the organisation to add initiatives, epics to the engineering teams’ backlog.
- Support the Product Management team to convert customer requirements into technical requirements
- Work with the Product and Content team, to build business reports, visualizations, and charts in order to support data-driving decisions
- Work with stakeholders to conduct User Acceptance Testing on data and analytics services – collecting feedback and suggestions.
- Business Analyst with 2-3 years experience within data and analytics service environments
- Strong MS Excel skills and insights gathering is a must, with database management a distinct advantage
- Experience working with business stakeholders to understand commercial goals and drivers
- Worked with Agile methodologies e.g. SCRUM, Kanban
- Excellent experience of project tools like Jira and Confluence