Salary: £80k – £90k + great benefits package
Hybrid working Available
Are you a Brand Strategists with 6 years + solid experience in brand and marketing strategy, brand positioning and brand innovation with experience working with B2C big name brands.
Here is your opportunity to bring your knowledge and thought leadership to one of the top global creative agencies within their Brand & Innovation consulting division where you will work with one of the world’s most admired purpose-driven beauty brand.
Core Skills & Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day project engagement – owning workstreams and acting largely independently with your project teams
- Manage client relationships strategically, commercially and operationally
- Participate and/or lead strategic new business pitches and initiatives
- Develop breakthrough brand strategies, positionings and innovations
- Participate in all aspects of methodology and work – including analysing quantitative research, creative thinking and developing strategic recommendations
- Manage the financial and budgetary aspects of your client projects
- Keep abreast of innovations in your area(s) of expertise, actively contributing to the knowledge base and developing thought leadership
- Contribute to a positive, diverse working environment that fosters high-quality output and coach others on the value of collaborative working
- Challenge conventional views and present ideas persuasively to gain buy-in
- Draw critical human and cultural insights from data and observation
- Translate strategic thinking to creative and innovative brand and marketing solutions
- A command of modern marketing principles and understanding of how to build powerful brands in today’s world
- Strong business acumen and critical thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
Our client is offering a salary of £80k – £85k plus benefits of 25 days holiday, extra leave over Xmas/New Year, laptop, mobile, Life Assurance, Pension – After probation: private dental, private medical, enhanced pension, cycle to work and season ticket loan.